At Busy Bumbles, our purpose is to create a place of security, happiness and engaged learning, where parents can entrust the most important things in their lives – their children!
In partnership with Te Matauru Primary, Busy Bumbles will inspire, challenge and empower Te Matauru Primary students, while fostering school values of bravery, resilience and respect.
Busy Bumbles also offers Morning drop off and Afternoon pick up to: Ashgrove & St Joseph’s School.
We provide high quality before and after school care programmes, plus holiday programmes, at Te Matauru Primary.
All our carers at Busy Bumbles are carefully chosen and recruited with particular care and attention. References are fully investigated and all staff undergo a police vetting procedure.
Holiday Programme – Term 3
How to enrol at Busy Bumbles
We use an online system to manage the way we look after your bookings, it’s called Enrolmy.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to the www.busybumbles.co.nz (you can watch the ‘How To’ Video)
- Select the Enrolling/Booking tab – www.busybumbles.co.nz/enrolling
- Click on the ‘Book Activity’ button
- Select the days you would like as either regular or casual days
- Then follow the registration process to complete your booking
If you need any help, please contact us.
Get In Touch
Location: Corner Johns and Pentecost Road, Rangiora, Canterbury, NZ
Telephone: 021 399 462
School Hours: M-F: 8am – 3pm